The Benterud Bookshelf! Wow! Thanks so much! :)
To accept this award, here are the simple rules:
1) Link back to the blogger who gave the award.
2) Share seven things about yourself
3) Pass the award on to seven bloggers; then contact each of them.
Now to share seven things about myself:
1. I look younger than I really am...which at my age is a GOOD thing! (Someone thought me and my 19 year old daughter were just girlfriends that hung out together all the time! I LOVED it!!)
2. I have the most amazing husband whom I ADORE and six of the most beautiful children on Earth! Three girls and three boys! Perfect!!
3. I have wanted to be a published author for most of my life, so it was finally nice to see that dream realized last year.
4. I have a very rare skin allergy that causes me to be allergic to most soaps, shampoos, cosmetics, and metals. I have to order everything from special dermatology manufacturers.
5. Before developing severe asthma, I used to be a vocalist and won first place in a talent competition I was in, singing Friends, by Michael W. Smith.
6. I used to work on an ambulance/fire rescue unit, and in an emergency room, before I finally left to become a stay-at-home mom.
7. My absolute favorite time of the year is Christmas! I love all those good tidings of comfort and joy!
That concludes the seven things about me! Now I will pass on to these seven bloggers:
1. Late Bloomer Online
2. Bitsy Bling's Book Review
3. Princess Bookie
4. That Bookish Girl
6. The Book Butterfly
7. All The Days Of..